Spring Outfit Ideas for School
Spring is finally here and it’s time to get a bit festive. This season is all about bright colors and cute floral prints and other patterns. The stores are all filled with new spring arrivals, but you just can’t decide what to buy, what to wear, how to style and accessorize. If you are going through this trouble, then don’t worry. Finding that perfect outfit to wear to school in spring can be quite challenging and time consuming. So, to help you out; here are some spring outfit ideas that are perfect for school.
- A solid pink fringe top with a pair of high-waisted dark wash denim shorts would look amazing together. Fringe stops are the new trend this spring, and to complete off this look; wear a pair of strappy sandals.
- Since its spring season, so lace in definitely in. A lace V-neck swing tank with a pair of high waisted skinny jeans would make the perfect spring outfit.
- A sheer floral lace split back crop tank (coral colored) goes well with a black skater skirt and a pair of ankle length boots. Casual tops for teens are great for school, and they can go well with colored jeans, printed shorts or leggings.
- A lattice-sleeve boxy graphic tee (white colored) can be paired with any colored jeans such as blue, coral, black, red or orange. You can also replace the jeans with a pastel colored skirt or shorts.
- Floral colored shorts are perfect for spring. They can be paired with crop tops, tank tops or even graphic tees. The trick here is to maintain the balance. Since you are already wearing printed shorts, so don’t go overboard by wearing a printed top. Wear something simple, yet cute at the same time. This look would go great with strappy mid-calf gladiator sandals.
- A mosaic halter shift dress is the perfect dress for spring. You can wear them with platforms and maybe a necklace for accessorizing. This is a really simple outfit idea which requires very minimum effort.
- A floral tank dress with a pair of ballet flats is another spring outfit idea. There are a variety of casual dresses for teens available in stores this spring, so you can go all out with them.
- A plain and cute crop top when paired with printed leggings make the perfect spring outfit. But, make sure that you don’t wear leggings with a wild pattern, since it’s a school outfit.
- A beige colored tank top, with light coral colored jeans and a floral printed blazer would make all eyes in school fall on you. This outfit is simple and perfect for spring.
Have fun choosing your favorite outfit for school! Find casual clothes for teens in your closet and come up with the perfect spring outfit!