Taylor Swift is among those artists whose style sets out a statement for young women. She is known to be the ultimate girly-girl and her style perfectly reflects that. Her signature look includes smoldering red lipstick, bangs and clothes that are feminine and stylish at the same time. Her outfits are preppy and ladylike and are both vintage and classy. She wears outfits which shows her playful side and loves to play with bright colors. This is why many young women like to have Taylor Swift inspired outfits in their closets. Here are some outfits ideas for you that are Taylor Swift inspired:
- As mentioned before, Taylor Swift loves to incorporate bright colors in her outfits. So, why not bundle up some colors and create the perfect outfit? Pick out a relaxed mustard tee from your closet and a pair burgundy tights. These two colors make the perfect color combination. A checked boyfriend coat would add a bit of extra flair to this outfit. Complete the look with a pair of heeled brogues.
- Taylor Swift might like bright colors, but she still sometimes like to stick with the classics as well. A simple black and white look; a pair of black tank, a tartan check mini skirt and a pair of double t-strap platforms. You can accessorize this look with wayfarers and a plated shoulder bag. This look is quite easy to achieve since you can find cute junior tops easily in your closet.
- This outfit idea is perfect for winters and for those super chilly fall days. An oversized blue sweater, a pair of plump skinny jeans and dark brown high leg boots make the perfect Taylor Swift inspired outfit idea. A hunter green knit hat and an aubergine bag would complete this look.
- Some of Taylor Swift’s outfits also have a bit of edge to them. What she does is mix sweet and edge together and come out look stunning. A cropped floral top and a metallic mini skirt helps in achieving this sweet and edgy look.
- A color block jumper and a pair of skinny jeans is a super cute and attractive outfit idea if you love Taylor Swift. This outfit is a bit casual, so keeping that in mind you can throw on black felt slippers.
- If you are heading out for a night out, then you can wear a knitted black dress with sheer polka dot tights. A pair of oxford heels and a plum handbag completes this night out look. You can replace the knitted dress with other cute junior dresses.