Heels may be glamour and sexy when you look at them, but that is not the case when it comes to wearing them. Every woman faces the discomfort and pain that comes with wearing fabulous heels. And most of us have chosen our love for wearing heels rather than our own comfort. But, you might be surprised to know that there are some tips for wearing high heels without pain. So, let’s see what these tips are:
- You should be wearing the right size shoe: Many women don’t consider this as an important part of wearing heels. Your foot changes over the years so you need to have your feet sized at least once year. Make sure that you get your feet measure when you go out to buy shoes, for length and width both. If you are not wearing the right shoe size, then you are defiantly going to be uncomfortable in your heels.
- The thicker the heel is, the better it is: Walking in stilettos is not easy for everyone, and not everyone can pull them off. Obviously, when you are going on a formal occasion where you need to wear stilettos with your dress, then that’s fine. But, wearing them every day can be quite uncomfortable, therefore you should prefer to wear a chunkier heel style and spice things up a bit. For example, when you are wearing clubbing outfits, you should wear shoes with a thick heel so that you can dance easily.
- Don’t go for thin soles, but opt for platforms: When you wear thin sole shoes with club dresses or any other outfit, they will always give you pain and discomfort on the bottom of your foot. Therefore, you need to wear shoes that have a bit of platform or thicker sole. This way, the thick sole will reduce some of the pressure while you’re walking in heels.
- Take breaks and stretch your feet: When you have a long day and you’re wearing heels, make sure that you kick them off sometime during the day to stretch your toes and ankles.
- Go for heels which offer more coverage up top: The more coverage you have on the top of your foot, the better it is. That is because they help in keeping the balance and make sure that your shoes stay in place. High heeled boots can actually be worn all day long because they don’t bother your feet that much. In summers, you can go for heels which have a big wide strap across the top or have an ankle strap. These ankle strap heels look great with club wear, and defiantly help in keeping your feet comfortable and a bit at ease.